Returns & Refunds
We assure that all our products go through multiple levels of quality inspections before it gets shipped out.
However, should your item be delivered damaged, we will replace or refund it within 14 days, with the following conditions:
- You must request a replacement or refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of accepting delivery of the product.
- Title your email as such: <Replacement/Refund Request for (#Order Number)>
- Clearly state in your email: Your full name used for the order, name of item(s), clear close up video(s) of the issue and description of the issue.
- We do not accept replacements/refunds, except for order issues.
- We do not accept replacements/refunds on products that have been misused where the instructions have not been followed. This includes damaged plastic from using too much oil.
- Manufacturing faults DO NOT include: Damaged packaging, marked, dented or deemed "defected", or general wear and tear.
- To be eligible for a replacement/refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your replacement/refund.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to cancel or amend orders after payment has been made. However, if you wish to make amendments to your order, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist in checking on whether we are able to provide you with the assistance you require.
If you are approved, your replacement/refund will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 3-5 business days.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable replacement, refunds and exchanges.